WBSSC Combined Technical Level Exam Result 2015: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has planned to declare WBSSC Combined Technical Level exam results for post of Instructor (Fitter), Instructor (Electrician), Store Keeper (Technical) and Ward Master Grade III recruitment.
WBSSC Combined Technical Level online test for post of Instructor (Fitter), Instructor (Electrician) and Store Keeper (Technical) was conducted on 16-09-2015 and online test for the post of Ward Master Grade III was held on 27-09-2015. Aspirants, who appeared in the WBSSC Combined Technical Level Recruitment exam, can check their results of merit list easily through online procedure by following few easy steps.
How to Download WBSSC Combined Technical Level Recruitment Result
Aspirants, who are eagerly waiting for their result of merit list of Combined Technical Level Exam, must follow the given below simple steps.
- First, open the official website of commission which is www.wbssc.gov.in
- On the home page, find Combined Technical Level Recruitment – CTL 15 and hit appropriate link of result related to post you are applied for.
- Candidates can check their individual result by submitting Roll No. and Date of Birth.
- Hit “Submit” button.
- Now you can see your WBSSC result on your screen.
- Download the result/merit list and take a print out of it for further use.
About West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is the government body, functions under the administrative controls of the Govt. of West Bengal in the Department of Personnel and administrative reforms. The Commission conducts various examinations every year to recruit the eligible qualified candidates for direct recruitment the posts and services in the State Govt. establishments under Gr. B and Gr. C categories. Huge numbers of candidates apply for various vacancies to get government jobs in West Bengal.
Note: Candidates are advised to visit the official website of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission for further information regarding WBSSC Results.