CISF Fireman Constable Recruitment 2022: the Central Industrial Security Force has published a recruitment notification for the post of Fireman. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the direct link given on this page.
Before applying online for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022, candidates are advised to check the detailed information and important dates of the recruitment drive.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
|Name of Post
|Constable / Fire (Male)
|Online Application Form Start Date
|29 January 2022
|Last Date to Submit an Online Application Form
Cisfrectt.in Constable Fireman Recruitment 2022
CISF has invited online applications from Male Indian citizens for filling up the temporary posts of Constable/Fire in Central Industrial Security Force in the Pay Level – 3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
The recruitment process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standards Test (PST), Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) mode, Document Verification (DV), and Medical Examination.
CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
CISF Constable Fire Recruitment salient features are as under:-
- Applications will be accepted through “Online” mode only.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST)/Written Examination Under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode, Document Verification (DV)/Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled and conducted.
- Written Examination under OMR/CBT Mode will be conducted only in English and Hindi languages.
- After complication of PET/PST and written exam, state-wise and category-wise merit list will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UTs based on the performance of candidates in written examination and allotted vacancies to each State/UTs.
- The candidates who find a place in the select list as per the available vacancy in each category in the State/UTs will be called for a detailed medical examination (DME).
- Document verification will be carried out before the medical examination.
CISF Fire Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Must have Passed 12th Class from any recognised Board with science subject on or before closing date of receipt of online application form.
|Age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 23 years. Age relaxation is permissible as per government rules.
|Minimum height 170cm and chest size should 80cm and 85 on Expansion
How To Apply Online for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 by following the simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website of CISF i.e. www.cisfrectt.in
- On the homepage, look for the “Login” link and click it.
- Now, Look for the “New Registration” button on the left side and click it.
- Fill in all the details carefully and submit the form.
- After, submitting the form, candidates need to upload photographs, Signatures, and documents.
- Pay the application fee through online mode or through cash in SBI branches by generating an SBI challan.
- Check all the filled details before submission of the final application form.
- At last, download the application form, and payment receipt and take a print of it for future reference.
CISF Constable Fire Recruitment Question paper Format/Marking Scheme
|No. of Questions
|No. of Marks
|General Intelligence and Reasoning
|General Knowledge and Awareness
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Registration | Login
|Click Here (English) | Click Here (Hindi)
|Official Website (cisfrectt.in)